Posted by Justine Reed-Sandum, Nov 18 - 3:41 PMTIME TO BUILD A BROOM!
(A complete Broomball Stick Making Guide is located on the left under downloads.)
- Only the broom’s original handle may be attached to the original broom head.
- Brooms must have a wooden handle.
- No official Broomball brooms will be allowed.
- A minimum of six inches of bristle must extend below the broom’s handle.
- Tape is the only foreign material allowed on a broom.
- The external metal rings put on by the manufacturer MUST BE REMOVED.
- The broom’s head MUST RETAIN ITS GENERAL SHAPE and SLANT of the broom must not exceed 30 degrees.
- Excessive tape or foreign materials will not be allowed on a broom.
- There must be ABSOLUTELY NO bristles exposed.
- NO scoop/lacrosse style brooms will be allowed that allow the ball to be cradled
Posted by Patrick Wolfer, Oct 5 - 2:40 PMImportant Dates for 2016 Broomball Season:
· 3rd Round Team Invoices Due- 11:59 PM November 23rd, 2015
· Online Roster Changes Open- 12:01 AM December 3rd, 2015
· Ball Drop- 5:00 PM January 12th, 2016
· Online Roster Change Closed- 10:00 PM January 13th, 2016
· Skills Competition and All-Star Game- February 3rd, 2016