Posted by Justine Reed-Sandum, Nov 18 - 3:41 PMTIME TO BUILD A BROOM!
(A complete Broomball Stick Making Guide is located on the left under downloads.)
- Only the broom’s original handle may be attached to the original broom head.
- Brooms must have a wooden handle.
- No official Broomball brooms will be allowed.
- A minimum of six inches of bristle must extend below the broom’s handle.
- Tape is the only foreign material allowed on a broom.
- The external metal rings put on by the manufacturer MUST BE REMOVED.
- The broom’s head MUST RETAIN ITS GENERAL SHAPE and SLANT of the broom must not exceed 30 degrees.
- Excessive tape or foreign materials will not be allowed on a broom.
- There must be ABSOLUTELY NO bristles exposed.
- NO scoop/lacrosse style brooms will be allowed that allow the ball to be cradled